If you’re looking to Sell Fluke OC3port Plus ATM Analyzer
A fast, easy way to get your ATM networks up and keep them running.
As more and more businesses depend on Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) technology to exchange mission-critical data, technicians need to be able to commission and troubleshoot these networks quickly and efficiently. To do that you need to be able to get to where the problem is with effective tools that help you isolate it fast. Fluke handheld ATM Analyzers go anywhere and put the testing power you need in the palm of your hand with:
- A comprehensive feature set for qualifying, installing, testing, maintaining, and monitoring ATM networks.
- Autotest mode for automatically locating all ATM activity.
- Test storage and printing capabilities.
- Optional remote control testing capability.
- Full portability and battery operation.
- Easy access to various ATM traffic parameters to simplify ATM service contract testing.
Benchtop testing power in easy-to-use handheld analyzers.
Fluke ATM Analyzers integrate extensive ATM testing capabilities in portable handheld designs. You can take them anywhere to deploy and maintain a full range of ATM services and equipment quickly and easily.
Complete ATM Testing and Qualification in the palm of your hand.
These tools combine standard network testing capabilities and easy-to-use advanced ATM features. This enables you to quickly and efficiently test and isolate network problems as well as qualify overall network operation.
Physical Layer Testing, enables you to test and troubleshoot network circuits and ATM equipment and services to qualify the physical layer and isolate physical layer problems for DS1, E1, DS3, E3, and OC3 circuits. These tests include:
- Error and alarm generation and monitoring.
- Physical layer framing and cell delineation.
- Bit Error Rate Testing.
ATM Traffic Monitoring makes it easy to locate and monitor all ATM activity with:
- Auto location of all ATM activity and identification of all VPIs/VCIs in use.
- Errored cell monitoring.
- Monitor traffic congestion indications.
- Operation and Maintenance (OAM) monitoring.
Quality of Service (QoS) Testing helps you quickly determine how ATM circuits are performing, based on established quality-of-service parameters:
- Cell Loss Ratio (CLR)
- Cell Mis-insert Rate (CMR)
- Cell Delay Variation (CDV) – 1 pt and 2 pt
- Cell Bit Error Rate (BER)
- Cell Transfer Delay (CTD)
ATM Traffic Emulation, emulates real world user-defined ATM traffic conditions simulating various ATM service classes, including Constant Bit Rate (CBR), Variable Bit Rate (VBR), and Unspecified Bit Rate (UBR). Traffic is defined using the following Programmable Traffic Contract Parameters:
- Peak Cell Rate (PCR)
- Sustained Cell Rate (SCR)
- Maximum Burst Size (MBS)
- Cell Delay Variation Tolerance (CDVT)
Additional features further simplify installation and maintenance of advanced ATM networks.
- Switched Virtual Circuit (SVC) testing
- IP Ping
- AAL type detection
- Custom payload programmability
- OAM loopback
- Fluke OC3port Plus ATM Network Analyzer
- Installed Option: STM1
- RJ11 Patch Cord
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Power Cord
- Hard Copy Manual
- Carrying Case With Strap